Sagittal beer

cmloegcmluin
Site Admin

Sagittal beer

Post by cmloegcmluin »

Tasting notes: tropical, melon, generous :)

Attachments
2021-02-19 19.29.12 sagittarius.jpg
(435.92 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Dave Keenan
Site Admin

Re: Sagittal beer

Post by Dave Keenan »

Oh that's wonderful! Thanks for sharing. : D
cmloegcmluin
Site Admin

Re: Sagittal beer

Post by cmloegcmluin »

Unfortunately I can't say anything good about this which I picked up from the store recently:

I grabbed it because I thought a pasty (that's what I call this meal; not sure if it's a common American thing or not) sounded nice in a pinch for a lazy lunch or dinner. I didn't even notice the branding or that it was supposed to be an Australian style meat pie.

I guess the company that makes it is based in Texas; the founder just visited Manly Beach in Sydney as a tourist and had a meat pie there and decided he would imitate them and start some company to sell them to Americans and call it Kangaroo or Boomerang or whatever, something like that. So perhaps as a Texan (lived there age 8 to 17) I'd better apologize on his behalf. It warn't no good. If I'm ever on Dave's continent he'll have to show me a real Aussie meat pie.

Wait unless you're vegetarian Dave? I guess never asked. I'm sure they make veggie versions. I've been eating tremendously less meat since viewing the recent David Attenborough film about climate change. Some of the statistics in that film are bone-chilling.
Attachments
meatpie.jpg
(265.72 KiB) Not downloaded yet